“BECOME A CORPORATE MEMBER”
HMSDC welcomes all major corporations, their prime suppliers, government agencies, and educational institutions interested in corporate membership. We offer assistance in establishing and improving corporate supplier diversity programs. We provide access to over 650 certified minority-owned and controlled business enterprises.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
To become a Corporate Member, your business must meet the following requirements:
- Have or be willing to establish a supplier diversity program
- Promote business opportunities for minority business enterprises (MBEs)
- Purchase goods and services from minority business enterprises (MBEs)
- Report annual aggregate dollar purchases from minority business enterprises (MBEs)
- Designate a representative as a point of contact for HMSDC
- Participate in the local activities of the HMSDC
- Commit to an annual financial support level
Corporate Membership is achieved by submitting an application in which the corporation agrees to engage in proactive supplier diversity efforts and payment of an annual membership fee.