HMSDC provides the only nationally-recognized Ethnic Minority Business Certification in the Houston Region.
Certification offers minority suppliers the opportunity to connect face-to-face with many of America’s largest publicly-owned, privately-owned, and foreign-owned companies, as well as universities, hospitals, and other buying institutions.
Leveraging our 45 years as an industry expert in Minority-owned Business Enterprise (MBE) enrichment, development, and impact, HMSDC offers certified minority suppliers support from technical trainings to exclusive buyer forums and corporate procurement events.
Certification Benefits include:
- Nationally-recognized Minority-owned Business Enterprise (MBE) Certification
- Exposure to business opportunities – more than 2/3 of certified MBEs confirm an increase in revenue by partnering with Corporate Members
- Listings in the National MSDC supplier database, accessible by Corporate Buyers nationwide
- Participation in technical training seminars hosted by leading corporations – learn about what they buy, how they source, and how suppliers can compete for opportunities
- Second Tier and MBE-to-MBE Spend business opportunities
- Invitations to private networking, corporate matchmaking and procurement events
- Opportunities to compete for prestigious local, regional, and national supplier excellence awards
- Access to educational trainings and systems that meet you where you are today and grow you to where corporations are attracted to you